Palm Jumeirah is a man-made island that is shaped like a palm tree and is home to many luxurious hotels, resorts, and residences. Some of the most exciting mega-projects that are opening or have opened in Palm Jumeirah are:
About Palm Jumeirah
Dubai Palm Jumeirah is an artificial offshore island in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, that resembles a palm tree within a circle when viewed from above. It is part of a larger series of developments called the Palm Islands, which aim to increase Dubai’s shoreline by a total of 520 kilometers. It is home to some of Dubai’s top luxury resorts, such as Atlantis, The Palm, FIVE Palm Jumeirah Hotel, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, One & Only, The Palm, and many more. You can also enjoy fine dining options, scenic promenades, a monorail service, and the world’s largest dancing fountain at The Palm Jumeirah.
Recent Upscale Projects
- The Atlantis The Royal Tower in Dubai
The Atlantis The Royal Tower in Dubai is a unique and luxurious hotel located in the heart of Dubai’s Palm Jumeirah. The hotel is the first of its kind in Dubai and is one of the most beautiful and iconic buildings in the city. The hotel offers a wide range of amenities such as luxurious rooms, spa facilities, an amazing pool, and a variety of restaurants. Guests can also enjoy amazing views of the Arabian Gulf from the hotel. The Royal Tower is home to some of the most exclusive and luxurious suites in the city and is the perfect place for a luxurious and unforgettable stay.
- Atlantis The Royal Residences
This is a 1.4-billion-dollar project that is set to open in 2021. It will have 231 luxury apartments, 693 hotel rooms, and 102 suites, as well as 90 pools, including a rooftop infinity pool. It will also host restaurants by celebrity chefs such as Heston Blumenthal and Jose Andres.
- Atlantis, The Palm
Atlantis, The Palm is a luxury resort located on the crescent of Palm Jumeirah. The resort features a variety of world-class attractions, including the Aquaventure waterpark, the Lost Chambers Aquarium, and Dolphin Bay.
- Palm Jumeirah by Omniyat
This is a stunning residential tower that offers panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf and the Dubai skyline. It has 94 exclusive apartments, ranging from three to seven bedrooms, with private pools, spas, and cinemas. It also has a private beach, a gym, a spa, and a lounge.
- The Palm Tower by Nakheel
This is a 52-storey tower that houses a hotel, residences, and a viewing deck. The hotel occupies the first 18 floors of the tower, while the upper floors have 432 luxury apartments. The tower also features AURA Skypool, a three-floor dining and entertainment destination with a rooftop infinity pool, SUSHISAMBA restaurant, and The View observation deck.
To sum it up,
The Palm Jumeirah, sometimes referred to as the eighth wonder of the world, is the ideal location for both short-term and long-term stays for people who enjoy living in luxurious comfort next to a beach. Palm Jumeirah is the most sought-after property in Dubai due to its pristine ocean vistas, unobstructed views of Dubai’s skyline, and a bevy of opulent amenities. Together with the Royal, Palm Jumeirah is home to some of Dubai’s most intriguing residential real estate developments. Hence, if you’re interested in purchasing a home, whether for personal use or as an investment, Palm Jumeirah should be at the top of your list.
Why choose us?
We are the best property management services for you because we offer a comprehensive range of services to ensure the success of your rental property. Our services include:
- Comprehensive tenant screening – We make sure that we thoroughly screen every tenant to ensure that they are financially and legally able to rent your property.
- Professional maintenance – Our team of experienced maintenance professionals can handle any issue that arises with your rental property.
- Regular inspections – We will regularly inspect your property to make sure it is properly maintained and that your tenants are taking good care of it.
- Account management – We will take care of all your accounting needs, including collecting rent, paying bills, and tracking expenses.
- Timely rent collection – We will work to ensure that you always receive your rent on time, every time.
- Legal compliance – We will make sure that your rental property is always up to date with all applicable laws and regulations.
- 24/7 support – We offer round-the-clock support for any issues you may have with your rental property.
- Technology – We use the latest technology to streamline our services and ensure you get the best possible results.
Want to know more? Call us at 04-3933702